Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Okay, I'll Try One More


And if it isn't any clearer, it's the last one I'll post. What I'd like to have is a printer that is 12x12 then I could scan the pages and they'd come out much better. My photography skills leave much to be desired, that's for sure!
I can't believe that this was taken almost 2 years ago! Here's a cinquain I wrote about that day. A cinquain has five lines with 2 syllables in the first line, 4 in the second, 6 in the third, 8 in the fourth, and 2 in the fifth.
Others
open presents.
I sit with the weight of
my first granddaughter in my lap,
smiling.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love, love, love these pages! Don't stop posting them! The cinquain is just absolutely beautiful! (Don't want to overdo the adjectives--but I could!) How precious are those little ones! I am touched that you have 'met' my grandsons.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!