Sunday, November 11, 2007

Jeans for Staff Day

It's nice to see the Key Club at our school getting everyone involved. Each day this week they held a different fund raiser.

I tried to make the background look like denim and was somewhat successful, I think.

The butterfly and the Yoda stamp are from the front of an envelope from my friend in Florida. The other stamp is from my mother-in-law who uses our house in Punta Gorda in the winter until we are ready to retire. Four more years! Can't wait!

That ticket I bought doesn't look like anything Christain but was sold to me by a girl in one of my classes who is very involved in her church's youth program. Sometimes, it's so hard to say no when these kids are selling things. I also had to buy some cookie dough for the senior fundraiser, too. Teaching can be expensive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Linda for reading my work. Hope all is well today, I assume schools are closed.

Rose

xo