Saturday, August 25, 2007

Altered book pages 45 & 46



This is basically the last page. There are a few introductory and ending pages but there isn't much on them.

This picture is the last one taken of all 6 of us together. With half the family living in Florida and half in NH, it was hard to get us all in the same place very often. My dad died of cancer in 1997.

I still have to do the cover and have procrastinated all summer. I just don't know what to do with it. I guess the best thing is just to go for it and if I don't like it, start over again.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi,I found my way here from your comment on my blog. I'm looking forward to looking at the rest of this book.

Would you be interested in emailing about journaling? Blogger has such a cumbersome comment system. I post questions and then I forget to go back and look for answers. My email is d-j-smith(at)centurytel.net.

Nona said...

Linda, I found you through Simple Journeys. To keep your AB pages from sticking, rub a teeny bit of Microglaze on them or use Dorland's Wax. Cheers, Nona in New Zealand