Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Into the Weekend


I've never done much with stamps but own a few so tried one on this page. I just used a black ink pad but then used purple and green pens to color it.

Hurricane Bill went by offshore and produced some awesome waves, especially on Sunday. This one was taken on Saturday from high up on the slope of the beach so the waves don't really show their height but they were bigger than we usually have around here.

Nathan and Danielle visited and we had a lobster feed Friday night. Our neighbor Donna took this picture. Her husband, Ralph, is in the yellow. Mich, another neighbor, is across from him. I'm next to Ralph and Gary is on my right. Nay and Danielle are across from me. Fun and yummy time!

3 comments:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

I'd like to do both!! Go to the beach and fish.

Fun pages!!

Do you or your husband know
what type of truck that is
on the label?

God Bless You and Yours!!!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

PS. I like that stamp!!

Turned out great!!

Pearl Maple said...

Great art journals, followed your link from sky watch friday but enjoyed all your creative posts as well.